MyPMS Software Release
TONIGHT! Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 10:00 PM PDT (California Time)
This release brings major enhancements to the booking process in MyPMS, new Self Check-in features, bug fixes and more. The release is scheduled for Sunday August 11, 2019 at 10pm PDT (Pacific Time) and service downtime will be no more than 120 minutes. After the release on Sunday, we will send details and instructions on how to get started with the new enhancements and services.
There is nothing you need to do to prepare for this update; however, we do recommend printing out any registration letters for guests checking-in late. Please note that during this time, the following services will be offline and not available, so please plan accordingly.
- MyPMS customers please take note: This downtime WILL affect your Property Management System, as the system will NOT be available during this period. North America and European customers, please schedule your Night Audit accordingly, and be sure to print out all necessary reports (we recommend any non-arrived guests to have their Registration Letters printed, for example) before 10 PM PDT (California Time) Sunday night. Southern hemisphere customers should consider printing Folios for departing check-outs, as this may impact your ‘check out’ hours.
- Desktop Property Management System updates will not work.
- The Booking Engine (what we sometimes refer to as the ‘Request Server’) will be unavailable during this time.
- Credit card processing via MyCard and AuthorizeNet will be unavailable during this time.
Total downtime is expected to be no more than 120 minutes. A reminder of the scheduled downtime will be posted for all MyPMS Users on the Front Desk under the "System Messages" area prior to service interruption. We appreciate your understanding of this inconvenience, and are here to answer any questions at: https://support.bookingcenter.com/ and +1-707-874-3922 Ext. 202.
- GDS/OTA updating and booking retrievals will cease during this time, but activity that occurs on these sites will continue and will be sent to you when the system is restored.
REMINDER: After a MyPMS new software release, it is a good idea to clear your website browser cache. Typically, browser cache issues can affect the ability of MyPMS to perform certain tasks which can be easily fixed by clearing the cache in your browsers. See Clear Browser Cache