We know this is a crazy time in the hospitality business and we want to help! BookingCenter has online solutions to help streamline operations and marketing during this ’slow down’, as now may be a good time for strategic planning. Using this crisis for operational improvements can be an investment in the future - as far as any of us know what it will hold.
Our Mobile Front Desk features give you the tools to create a paperless, touchless front desk environment and reduce physical contact by automating important functions like check-in, signing registration cards, taking payments, communicating with Housekeepers and guest communication.
Here are some areas where BookingCenter's Mobile Front Desk Services can help, as well draw customers to you over the coming months:
Social Distancing in Hospitality
Since ’social distancing’ is a big issue these days, and may continue into the future, I wanted to bring to attention a few items that can calm consumer fears of staying in your property:
- Self Check-in system allows Guests to bypass the ‘front desk’ or common space and head directly to their rooms.
- eSign Digital Document Signing enable Guests to digitally sign and store an unlimited number of contracts, registration forms, etc to avoid ‘in person’ signing when booking or checking in. Since these signed docs are legally-binding and attached to bookings, this makes your property paper-less. Learn more about paperless property management.
- MyGuest Concierge enables Guests to browse and book local services, hotel amenities, or personal services from their mobile devices; have Requests tracked to the right staff or outside vendor; and communicate electronically to the hotel via our mobile app and/or web app.
- Integrated EMV allows payment to be made via ‘dip’, ’tap’, or ’swipe’, allowing Guests control over their payment device (whether card or mobile phone) and avoid handling credit cards by your staff. In addition, card fraud tends to increase whenever the economy dips, and MyCard EMV offers additional protections to your company and Guests.
Sanitation and Housekeeping in the Hospitality space is a big issue now
The BookingCenter HouseKeeping app is a subset of MyGuest, BookingCenter's intranet and iOS/Android ‘Guest and Incident Tracking’ product that enables staff to track and manage guest & internal requests in real-time. The HouseKeeping app is designed to better manage Housekeeping within MyPMS. Among it’s key features:
- Assign Housekeeping tasks, individually or as a group, to Users. This creates Request(s) for each 'Room Clean’ request to the right Housekeeper.
- Track Housekeeping tasks. Because each request has a ’start time’ and ‘end time’, each Housekeeper tracks how successful they are at cleaning each Room in time.
- Automate Supervision for Housekeeping tasks. When a Housekeeper has completed work for a specific Room, they can (optionally) set the Request to ‘Review’ status, which triggers a notification to the Housekeeping manager to approve the cleaning. Upon verification, the Room gets set to ‘clean’ via the Housekeeping manager.
- Stay in sync with the PMS. Each PMS user can visit the Housekeeping page in MyPMS to review the status of each Room so they can know which Rooms will be available to rent in what order.
- If you wish to notify Guests when their rooms are clean, we provide a WebHook to automate communication to Guests when their Unit is set to 'CLEAN’.
The BookingCenter Team cares a lot about you, so please reach out to us if you need any help with anything or want more info on these and other topics.
Wishing you the best of luck managing through the COVID-19 virus!