Scheduled Software Release - TONIGHT
Monday, February 26, 2018 at 10:00 PM PDT (Pacific Time)
We are excited to announce the next release of MyPMS on Monday February 26, 2018 at 10pm PDT (Pacific Time). Service downtime will be no more than 60 minutes. There is nothing you need to do to prepare for this update; however, we do recommend printing out any registration letters for guests checking-in late.
Please note that during this time, the following services will be offline and not available, so please plan accordingly.
- MyPMS customers please take note: This downtime WILL affect your Property Management System, as the system will NOT be available during this period. North America and European customers, please schedule your Night Audit accordingly, and be sure to print out all necessary reports (we recommend any non-arrived guests to have their Registration Letters printed, for example) before 11 PM PDT (California Time) Sunday night. Southern hemisphere customers should consider printing Folios for departing check-outs, as this may impact your ‘check out’ hours.
- Desktop Property Management System updates will not work.
- The Booking Engine (what we sometimes refer to as the ‘Request Server’) will be unavailable during this time.
- Credit card processing via MyCard and AuthorizeNet will be unavailable during this time.
- GDS/OTA updating and booking retrievals will cease during this time, but activity that occurs on these sites will continue and will be sent to you when the system is restored.
Total downtime is expected to be no more than 60 minutes. A reminder of the scheduled downtime will be posted for all MyPMS Users on the Front Desk under the "System Messages" area prior to service interruption.
We appreciate your understanding of this inconvenience, and are here to answer any questions at: http://support.bookingcenter.com/ and +1-707-874-3922.
Thank you, The BookingCenter Team