To create a Receipt for all or selected items in any House Account Folio, use the POS Receipt function located below the Folio, called "Print checked items to POS Printer". The Receipt is a Letter and is set up and customized in SETUP | PARAMETERS | LETTERS. See Letters.
Using the POS Receipt function in House Accounts
- Go to FRONT DESK | HOUSE ACCOUNTS
- Select the House Account Folio.
- Select the items to appear the POS Receipt by putting a check mark in the box next to the transaction. To choose all items, check the box next to Date in the top left corner of the folio.
- Once you have selected the items, scroll down below the Folio and you will see "Print checked items to POS Printer" . Choose Print or Email from the drop-down list and a new window will automatically open with the Receipt containing the transactions you selected.
- Note: The first time you use the POS Receipt, a message will appear prompting you to create a POS Receipt Letter. See instructions below.
Set-up and Customize POS Receipt Letter
- To view and edit your POS Receipt. Go to SETUP | PARAMETERS | LETTERS and choose the POS Letter by clicking on the Letter I.D.. POS Receipt Letter and Merge Fields
- To create a new POS Receipt. Follow the steps to Add A Letter and choose the POS Letter Type. This new Letter is used in conjunction with the "Print checked items to POS Printer" and will open when you click either Print or Email in the drop-down list.
Folios: Closing House Account Folios
House Account Folios
POS Receipt Letter and Merge Fields