To Add or Edit a Room, go to the Setup area.
Click on Setup | Rates | Rooms and a list of Rooms of your current rooms will appear.
To edit the information in a Room
- Click on the Room ID and click Edit
- Change information, Room Type and settings
- Click Save.
To Add a Room
- Click Add (located at the lower, righthand corner of the list)
- A new window will appear with the form fields to create a new room
- Enter the room information and choose the settings.
- Room ID:Enter new room ID
- Room Type:Choose the Room Type for the Room
- Description:Enter a Description
- Publish on Internet:Choose Yes for the room to appear online. Choose NO to take the room offline on ALL channels.
- Phone Extension:optional
- Ignore on Occupancy Report:Default setting is NO. If chosen, the room will appear on the occupancy report.
- Beds:enter # of beds.
- Availability:Choose type of availability
- Extra Persons:
- Sort:Indicate the order of the Room in the Tape Chart.
- Disabled Access:indicate yes or no.
- Click Save and the Room will appear in the Room List and on your Tape Chart and Booking windows.