Printing in Landscape and Portrait Modes for your printer
There are specific reports in Desktop that tell the program whether to print in landscape or portait mode. Thus, a user needs to configure these settings before the various reports can print correctly. This is done in the Parameters | Printer Setup area. Clicking Setup Landscape and Setup Portrait allow one to set the printer driver connected to the PC or Mac to use the correct settings (margins, paper size, paper drawer, etc..)
- Here are some guidelines taken from the Reference Manual:
- Margins Set the top and left margins for all of the following:
- Standard - Sets margins for Booking Confirmation, Booking Advice, Guest Registration card, all
- Envelope - sets margins for all envelopes generated by the system.
• Letter - Sets margins for all letters generated by the system.
• Labels - Sets margins for all labels generated by the system.
- Setup Seiko - These printer-specific options are used to adjust BookingCenter for your specific compression-type
• Setup Portrait This option sets BookingCenter to print in Portrait mode (wider). This is the default for letters such as confirmation letters.
• Setup Landscape This option sets BookingCenter to print in Portrait mode (taller). This is the default for reports such as the Financial report.