Scheduled System Maintenance
Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 10:00 PM PST (Pacific Time)
In order to ensure the highest levels of service, performance and reliability, we will be performing critical system maintenance to the core databaseson June 3, 2018 at 10:00 PM PST (PST Time).
The estimated down time is 1 hours (60 minutes). During this time, the following services will be offline and not available, so please plan accordingly.
- MyPMS customers please take note: This downtime WILL affect your Property Management System, as the system will NOT be available during this period. North America and European customers, please schedule your Night Audit accordingly, and be sure to print out all necessary reports (we recommend any non-arrived guests to have their Registration Letters printed, for example) before 11 PM PDT (California Time) Sunday night. Southern hemisphere customers should consider printing Folios for departing check-outs, as this may impact your ‘check out’ hours.
- Desktop Property Management System updates will not work.
- The Booking Engine (what we sometimes refer to as the ‘Request Server’) will be unavailable during this time.
- Credit card processing via MyCard and AuthorizeNet will be unavailable during this time.
- GDS/OTA updating and booking retrievals will cease during this time, but activity that occurs on these sites will continue and will be sent to you when the system is restored.
A reminder of the scheduled downtime will be posted for all MyPMS Users on the Front Desk in the "System Messages" area prior to service interruption.
We are upgrading all our environments, and expect improved performance and reliability on all services as a result. We appreciate your understanding of this inconvenience, and are here to answer any questions at: http://support.bookingcenter.com/ and +1-707-874-3922.
REMINDER: After a MyPMS new software release, it is a good idea to clear your website browser cache. Typically, browser cache issues can affect the ability of MyPMS to perform certain tasks which can be easily fixed by clearing the cache in your browsers. See Clear Browser Cache